Our firm's construction law practice area utilizes the varied experiences of the attorneys servicing clients in the business, real estate, governmental and litigation practice areas of our firm to achieve a comprehensive approach to the myriad of issues that construction professionals confront on a daily basis. This multi-disciplinary approach to the complexities inherent in any construction project provides our construction clients with optimal legal resources in every aspect of project implementation and delivery, and dispute resolution. Our firm's construction clients include a diverse blend of owners, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and architects and other design professionals. This broad range of client experience allows our firm to draw from an extensive knowledge base in formulating approaches and strategies unique to servicing a client's specific requirements.
- Initial project implementation and guidance
- Evaluation of appropriate project delivery systems
- Project management analysis
- Risk allocation analysis
- Negotiating and drafting agreements relating to the varied relationships among all construction professionals
- Employment, independent contractor and labor matters
- Change order disputes
- Mechanics lien claims and enforcement
- Insurance and bond claims
- Claim and damage analysis
- Dispute resolution
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation of construction disputes
Integrating our firm's varied disciplines to serve the complete requirements of construction professionals enables us to implement the strategies best suited to achieve successful project completion. This approach lends itself to a problem-solving environment that recognizes the need to resolve problems and issues in an efficient and practical manner. The inherent complexities and difficulties encountered in a construction project of any size require this kind of comprehensive strategy. It is through this approach that our attorneys seek to identify issues and problems, and with our clients' input, design a strategy that is oriented to an efficient and practical result.